Blueprint Recruitment Solutions in Fareham is looking for recent graduates to be trained as Recruitment Consultants or Resourcers at our offices on the Cams Hall Estate waterside business park near to the M27 motorway. If you are a recent graduate looking for a position which involves placing professional candidates in work with high profile companies, a Graduate Recruitment position with us could be a good way to start your career.
Blueprint is one of the top 250 recruitment agencies in the UK and a high performing business in the Solent region. We are looking for graduates who would like to find out more about working in a role where you would specialise in resourcing and interviewing candidates with a view to matching them to our clients' open job vacancies.
Ideally you will have had some telephone experience, but this is not essential. You will need an enthusiastic personality and a determined nature and you should also have the ability to build relationships with customers. Good listening skills will also be needed as the role involves telephone interviewing candidates to find out their career aspirations.
Blueprint is a small to medium sized company which has been growing steadily to become a respected national specialist recruitment company. Our growth has provided excellent career progression for our staff and we can offer graduates attractive long-term careers with plenty of opportunity to move forwards.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around £25K OTE
- A clearly defined career path, where rewards are based on performance
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, graduates must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512791