Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join a global retail brand based in Surrey. Within this role, you will be responsible for proactively and actively supporting the EU Digital Manager in optimising the website to increase engagement and the user journey. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of driving new traffic to the website and retention of users through digital channels.
Our client is a global retail organisation based in Surrey.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Support brand and digital teams in creating insight driven digital marketing campaigns for CA
- Increase user engagement and website visibility through strong content with an awareness of UX.
- Updating brand websites and ensuring consistency in tone of voice and the application of brand guidelines across web content through reviewing content in and management of web approvals process
- Create, curate and optimise web content for the brands websites and any other owned online channels and ensure they deliver a highly user-centric experience
- Responsible for leading analysis and reporting on website performance, traffic acquisition and engagement through tracking platforms (e.g. GA, others) as well as market trends and competitor activity to further inform our online strategies
- Implementing SEO tactics to drive organic traffic to pages.
- Contributing to and editing the monthly digital newsletter
- Managing and maintaining strong contacts with affiliates, agencies and key stakeholders
- Supporting markets with the implementation of brand and product campaigns when needed
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brands are at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
as this role is going to move quickly, all applicant must be available to start at short notice. Additionally, you must possess the following key skills and attributes:
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Experienced CMS user, Sitecore preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail. You need to be able to devise, edit content for various digital platforms.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple versatile projects at one time
- Good analytical and reporting skills (data visualisation experience is a plus)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in managing and building strong relationships with agencies and key stakeholders
- Accurate budget control and costs reporting
- Knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite is a plus
- Goal focused and action orientated
- A self-motivated team player
- Strong fit with Spectrum values: Ownership, Agility, Teamwork
This is initially a temporary contract with permanent contract prospects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512193