Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a building services specialist based in the Hertfordshire area. The Commercial Heating / Gas Engineer will be tasked with the service, maintenance and breakdown of commercial boilers / heating plant, predominately across Hertfordshire, with very occasional jobs going into West London.
The client holds contracts on various sites, including, office, hotels, schools and listed buildings. The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST hold valid ACS Commercial tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1, as well as having previous experience working on commercial gas systems / boilers. As the client is a building services company, it would be advantageous, if the commercial gas engineer held qualifications in other building services disciplines, including electrical or air conditioning.
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, PPM and breakdown, to commercial gas boilers / systems
- Attending to breakdowns on commercial boilers
- Assisting with installations
- Covering commercial sites, including office, schools, hotel and listed buildings
- General electrical breakdowns and repairs
- Assisting heating and air con engineers with electrical stages of work
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Requirements
- Valid, up to date, ACS Commercial Gas tickets including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1
- Based within commutable distance of the Hertfordshire area
- Electrical and/or Controls knowledge
Commercial Gas Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £40k Doe
- Annual Bonus
- Call out rota (Non-demanding)
- Company Uniform + Phone
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506810