Installation Manager - Windows & Doors
A great opportunity has arisen for an Installation / Project Manager to join a well-established windows manufacturer and supplier who specialise within the commercial and residential industry. This company are looking to get a Project Manager on board to join their growing, successful team based out of High Wycombe. The company pride themselves on customer service, so the most suitable candidate will have great communication skills.
The company projects are primarily focused in the South of England, for example Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Kent and Essex. You will be required to have previous experience of managing an installation/fitting team within the windows and doors industry, and leading commercial projects. The most suitable Project Manager will also possess a SMSTS / SSSTS card and a full UK Driving License. This role will be focused on the commercial side of the business so a background with commercial installations is essential.
Project Manager Position Overview
- Lead and manage the installation team
- Facilitate toolbox talks with installation team
- Recruit and train additional fitters
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with
- Make sure all products are manufactured and ordered on time
- Control customer debts
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Previous Project Management experience
- Working knowledge within the windows and doors industry
- CSCS Card
- Excellent management background
- Full UK Driving License
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £37,000 - £40,000
- Company van
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506383