Junior Penetration Tester
About The Client
Our client provides independent information security consultancy to public and private sector organisations to help in the identification and management of information risks. Our approach is based on experience and expertise of real world business problems and delivery of pragmatic, appropriate and cost effective solutions.
We have many years of experience in providing information assurance and risk management services to central government departments, local authorities, emergency services and private sector organisations.
We believe in building strong partnerships with our clients and being seen as trusted security advisers.
Our cyber security consultants have extensive knowledge of information security standards and are able to draw on practical experience to help clients protect vital information assets in line with National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) guidance and industry best practice.
Our range of services include:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 compliance support
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus compliance support
- IT Health Checks / Penetration Tests
- Cyber Security Health Checks
- Security Audits & Assessments (physical security, social engineering)
- Cloud Strategy Development
- GDPR Readiness Assessments
We are hiring highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our team of consultants providing high-quality targeted assurance, advice and guidance to our customers. Our vision is to build the most respected team in the information security industry.
Working at this company is technically challenging and rewarding. Candidates will need to be hard-working and thrive in a fast-paced technical environment, with a passion for cyber security and ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills. Candidates will also need to be customer-focussed and possess strong communication skills. In return, we will provide training and support in a friendly environment, giving you an opportunity to develop your technical skills, such as penetration testing.
If you want to work for an innovative, exciting company at the forefront of cyber security, excellent support and opportunities to gain qualifications and have a strong background in one or more of the following IT fields and want to build a career in cyber security, please get in touch:
- Penetration testing.
- Security controls administration / security architecture.
- Network administration / network architecture.
- Software development, coding or scripting.
- A practical interest and understanding of software hacking techniques, reverse engineering, malware analysis, software security development may be advantageous to your application.
A sound knowledge of cyber security principles
Excellent IT skills in one or more of the disciplines above
Excellent standard of written and verbal communications
Excellent time-management and organisational skills
Ability to work autonomously and in a team
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511452