Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known company who are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Manager to join their Finance Department based in Slough.
- Liaise with senior management and other department on all Sales Ledger related issues.
- Liaise with all stakeholders in both resolving issues and in driving efficiencies within the process.
- Empower staff to take ownership and responsibility, allowing personal growth and development.
- Identify and escalate improvements for processes to achieve maximum performance.
- Identify training and development needs of staff.
- Ensure that key management information is communicated effectively and in a timely fashion
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviors when dealing with staff, colleagues and suppliers
- Creating accounts for new customers.
- Producing invoices and credit notes.
- Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
- Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within The Company.
- To ensure that the sales ledger invoices are completed accurately and to stringent deadlines.
The successful candidate will have previous Sales Ledger Management experience, in a team environment, will have attention to detail and be organised to manage their own workload as well as others. Sage experience would be beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513571