The role would suit a current Branch Manager, Team Leader or Senior Consultant looking for a step up in their career.
To apply, you will need Education or Health and Social Care recruitment experience along with first class people development skills. The role will involve recruiting, leading and motivating a team of consultants, ensuring targets are met on a weekly and monthly basis whilst providing excellent service delivery to schools. Training is provided but we're looking for people with big personalities and great communication skills, self-starters with winning attitudes, and people who are more than willing to be moulded into the type of highly-successful, high-earning performers that TeacherActive creates.
What else do we offer
* The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
* A supportive, friendly environment focussed on your success
* Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
* Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
* Company run functions that celebrate success
What you will need to show:
* Successful track record in recruitment
* Confident and resilient personality
* Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
* Strong communication skills
* Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful Branch Manager with us, please send your CV and introduction covering letter explaining, in no more than 300 words, why you want to be part of our success story.
If you'd like more information before applying, please call the Talent Acquisition team on.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77534961