We?re looking for ?
You?ll be a Software Developer in a growing Agile team working closely with the project teams and product owners to code and test well-structured and maintainable event technology solutions, adhering to the teams current workflow and Scrum practices.
- Regularly inform your project manager of your progress, raising any issues as soon as they arise
- Participate in daily scrums and code reviews
- Have input into regular team meetings
- Provide accurate timings and estimates
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies
- Identify and highlight any potential future issues from the beginning of the project lifecycle
- You will be a team player and will help others reach their fullest potential by mutual learning
- Any other duty as required by the line manager commensurate with the role
Required experience of ?
- NoSQL Databases
- Administering computing resources in a cloud environment, across both Windows and Linux
- Interpersonal and relationship-building
- Self-motivation and direction with the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment
- Working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A customer-service mind-set
Desired / Bonus Experience
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Unity, WebGL or other HTML5 APIs
- Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507224