The web designer will be working for a leading fashion retail company based in Portsmouth. You will be responsible for creating all digital assets for the site, emails and any other format that may be required. You will work closely with the creative, marketing and trade teams, to translate the brand messaging and tone of voice into highly commercial web assets.
A leading fashion retail company based in Portsmouth. The company focus on lifestyle clothing and accessories. Founded in 1988 with growth to over 209 retail stores.
The key responsibilities for the web designer include creating digital assets that work across the site, emails and other digital formats. You will be working along side a number of teams to maintain the brand guidelines and helping to ensure digital campaigns are fully integrated across all channels.
The successful web designer will be creatively talented, producing content built around the brand hand writing, as well as technically astute, coding dynamic emails and utilising our database in order to personalise content. It is a busy environment and you will be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud is a given, but experience in responsive design would be a distinct advantage.
- Build and delivery of content for all digital channels including website, email and content hub.
- Delivery of promotional material to support the online strategy.
- Work with the Ecommerce team to produce innovative content for the site and other digital platforms.
- Create weekly segmented email marketing campaigns (on average three per week at present). This will include the end to end email delivery process from building the creative to campaign creation and launch using an ESP (currently Experian Marketing Suite).
- Continuously monitor the market and suggest new ideas.
- Regular update of homepage and category landing pages.
- Delivery and build of ad hoc targeted landing pages and any assets that may be required.
- Build rich content and site assets for our digital channels.
- Work with an off-the-shelf SaaS platform (currently Sales Force Commerce Cloud) to integrate designs seamlessly into the chosen technology and assist in maximising existing functionality.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and suggest innovative new ideas to solutions.
£25 000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510207