Legal Secretary Wills & Trusts
Salary £17,000 ? £19,000
Hours 9am ? 5.30pm
A Legal Secretary is required by the Chester office of a top tier Legal 500 firm of solicitors. This role would suit an experienced legal secretary with a background and interest in the areas of Wills, Trusts and tax planning.
Key responsibilities will include -:
- Supporting the partner and team with a range of secretarial and administration tasks in areas including Preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of attorney, Trust services and tax planning
- Specific duties will include -:
- Digital dictation
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- File maintenance
- Proof reading documentation
- Professional management of telephone enquiries
The ideal Legal secretary will have:
- A track record of experience in legal secretarial work
- Confident and professional communication skills
- An interest in the area of Wills, Trusts and tax planning
Our client is a Top Tier Legal 500 and a Top Ranked Chamber firm. They have an excellent reputation for their bespoke, quality and results focussed advice.
Salary £17,000 - £19,000
9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512159