Are you forward thinking DevOps Engineer with experience of the .NET stack?
SOME REMOTE WORKING POSSIBLE
We are looking for a Microsoft focused DevOps Engineer for an international business with a local office based in Newcastle. They need someone with proven experience of reviewing, implementing and embedding devops. You will have extensive experience with the development of .net applications and knowledge of AngularJS and SQL. It would be great if you also have experience delivering to cloud platforms and have worked in an Agile/DevOps environment.
- Windows Server - We use Windows Server 2012
- SQL Server 2016
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Dynamics CRM
- Delivery Method: Agile, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Deployment
What you will do
- Follow a fast, iterative, development approach
- Produce detailed technical design specifications and documentation
- Work with other software engineers on and off-site to develop and test a full solution coding using software building tools, unit testing, integration with other software modules, root cause analysis, debugging Code, bug fixing, and process measurements
- Ensure applications design and construction artifacts are stored correctly in configuration databases
- Provide guidance/mentorship on programming practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams
- Review current automated deployment scripts, design and implement improvements
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513499