Field Service Engineer
- My client is a company that supplies Engineers to Bakery's and Catering company's.
- Home based role which entails attending customer sites to respond to breakdowns on bakery equipment.
- Working to high customer service levels.
- Ensuring equipment is repaired and returned to service promptly.
- Maintenance of comprehensive van stock
- Supported by regional manager
- Able to attend multiple sites in the given geographical area.
- Job entails a variety of challenges in a changing environment.
- Needs to work well in a fast and high paced environment.
- Needs to have a mix of engineering and ability to use modern diagnostics to solve problems and rectify these.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 17:00 pm.
- Requires working 1 in 4 weekends with a door to door scheme enabling pay from leaving home to returning.
- Package includes salary range from £31,000 - £37,000 with company Mercedes van - overtime - pension .
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959486737