Senior Technical Engineer
We require an experienced Senior Technical Support Engineer to work for a competitive expanding global organisation in Bristol. The client has a fantastic ethical working environment and are working with a wide range of clients from national brand retailers to SME's across multiple verticals. The role will suit a skilled senior technical support engineer who desires to grow their career within a global support team.
- Support Customers and Resellers with new installations and any issues which may arise.
- Responsible for the coordination of programs in support of resellers and end users.
- Maintain post sales processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of tools and processes necessary to support the reseller channel as it pertains specifically to the post sale support of the company's products.
- Help with changes and new installations to network infrastructure and systems.
- Help maintain current network infrastructure and systems.
- Work directly with junior staff to ensure quality assurance.
- Able to handle escalations with demanding customers and establishing relationships.
- Document technical queries, development and review content of knowledgebase.
- Participate in testing alpha and beta products.
- 4+ years' experience in storage & virtualization in a field facing engineering capacity.
- Experience with software defined storage and/or hyper converged solutions.
- Proven server visualization, architecture and implementation expertise.
- Proven expertise in architecting and implementing a broad range of storage solutions.
- Proven networking skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Managing other staff members and projects.
If you are looking to develop your career in an initiative, ethical and creative team working environment then please contact me for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513640