Vehicle Engineering Coordinator
Randstad Engineering are currently looking for a Vehicle Engineering Coordinator to work for their prestigious OEM in the West Midlands.
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of vehicle attributes and engineering.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support/conduct whole vehicle, attribute and system benchmarking and help to generate appropriate targets for the product
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the Vehicle Technical Specification
- Manage and run Vehicle Integration Team meetings to support and track delivery of the vehicle attributes
- Work with the relevant departments to plan and execute prototype builds including number of vehicles, specification and prototype commodity plans to ensure builds are fit for purpose
- Assist in concern resolution with engineering and attribute teams including regular reviews and reporting as required
- Assist with drive assessments as required
- Support PMT / PMST meetings as required acting as the voice of Vehicle Engineering
- Attend and present in Technical Forums, programme PSTs, and other programme reviews as required
- Act as stand-in for the VEM and VEL when required
Qualifications & Experience
- Automotive or Mechanical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- Whole vehicle or complex system programme coordination / management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of whole vehicle attributes.
- Experience in component design, development and sign off.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office tools particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Confident and authoritative presentation skills.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Passionate about the product promoting pride throughout the programme.
- Able to build up good working relationships across a wide area of the business.
- Full valid UK driving license.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512819