Lead Developer / C#, MVC, JS - Line-management 55K
Let's cut to the chase.
- Are you passionate about WEB Application development? - WEB API / ASP.Net C# MVC
- As the Lead Developer can you influence how technology is developed moving forward?
- Are you an excellent communicator and can best out of your team as well as still being hands on?
ROLE: Super excited to have started working with this Midlands based tech client who are looking for a Lead Developer / Development Lead to head up one of their many Agile / Scrum teams. Excellent technology stack and salary £50-55K. No longer a start-up as they have successfully run the business for over 10 years and now embarking on their next growth plans. Based in the Midlands easily commutable from Northampton, Rugby, Warwick and Coventry.
An 80/20 split of hands on / management - you will have full line management responsibility for a team of 4.
The skills required for the role of the Tech Lead / Lead Developer are:
- A passion for software, innovation and technology
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Expert Understanding of:
- RESTful Web Services
- C# / .Net
- Responsive and Adaptive design
- Working with UX/UI design documents
Feel free to email me for a spec jo.bevington @ ascentpeople .co .uk - 0.7.7.9.220.127.116.11.0.3
If you believe you fit the role, then please click apply for immediate consideration. Your CV will come straight to my inbox and I shall contact you soon after. If you don't have a CV ready just send me an email and we can talk through the role and you can get a CV together later. Find me on LinkedIn - Jo Bevington or Twitter @ITRecruiterJo
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Ascent People is acting as an employment agency in respect of this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959500967