People Change Manager
My client, a market leader in the North West are looking to recruit a Change Manager to join their expanding team, initially for 3 months. The Change Manager will be responsible for managing the change, deployment and release functions to ensure achievement of SLA's.
You should be able to demonstrate strong knowledge and commercial experience of:
- Vision / internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Change planning and delivery
- End to end management of change functions
- Promoting change management across numerous areas of the business
- People change / HR management experience
- Responsible for previous successful implementation of people change projects
- Working closely with Trade Unions
- CPID is desirable
- Travel around the North West will be required
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a change environment. Please apply below or send me an up to date copy of your CV directly.
Should your application be successful and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from Disclosure Scotland.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506063