Clinical Negligence Solicitor/Fee Earner
Our client is a well established and growing law firm based in central Manchester
Due to recent growth through the acquisition of new business, they seek to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated Clinical Negligence Solicitor or Fee Earner to join their team.
The successful candidate will handle a case load of both litigated and non-litigated clinical negligence claims working in a commercially astute manner, and to agreed targets and objectives.
- Degree qualified, or qualified by experience in a similar clinical negligence based position either as a solicitor, fee earner, litigation executive or paralegal
- Significant experience in the handling of litigated clinical negligence claims â?? claimant based
- LPC or ILEX qualification (or working towards)
- Able to handle a varied and high volume caseload
- Clear communication skills, confident and articulate, able to inspire the trust and confidence of the client base by working in a professional and positive manner
This is an excellent opportunity for a clinical negligence specialist and litigator, who is seeking to work for a growing business with exciting plans and aspirations, and who can offer good career progression and training opportunities. Centrally located in Manchester, this site is commutable by both road and train.
For more information, please send a CV stating current salary and location
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484083