Project Manager (telecoms and software)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager with telecoms and software implementation experience to join a highly successful, innovative team in a modern and flourishing branch of the telecoms industry.
Key Skills: Project Manager, telecoms, software implementation,
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Location: Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 2JY - UK travel
As Project Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle for my clients solutions:
- Accountable for full life cycle project delivery
- Creation and management of the Project Initiation Document (PID)
- Management of the Project Plan
- Data Collection
- Path of escalation
- Day to day contact
- Managing the process to include, testing, installation, training, migration
- Change Management
- Management of project meetings
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience of managing Telecom projects involving a high degree of Client interface (essential)
- Management of multidisciplinary project teams (essential)
- Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies (essential)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action (essential)
- Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to plan (essential)
- Project Management skills - strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus (essential)
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline, possibly supported by a second degree in a management discipline
- Ability to be self-starting, flexible and to travel with a full UK driving license.
Please click "apply now" for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509828