Infrastructure Specialist (special projects) | £28 - 35k benefits
Infrastructure Specialist (special projects) | Derbyshire | £28 ? 35k + benefits | Permanent
Xpertise as specialists in IT recruitment, have been appointed by a business in the FMCG sector in Derbyshire to resource an Infrastructure Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within the Infrastructure team, delivering some of the key projects that the infrastructure delivery team has planned over the next 2 years.
- To maintain the smooth day-today operation of the company?s IT systems and to develop those systems in line with the business requirements.
- Provide 3rd line support for those systems.
- Ensure the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Arena Network (WAN) are functioning correctly
- Ensure company?s cyber security are working correctly.
- Maintain, develop and manage the VMware environment
- Maintain, develop and manage the Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services environment
- Windows 2003 and onwards server Administration, including Active Directory Services
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- Citrix/XenApp/Remote Desktop Services
- Office 365
Experience & Qualifications
- Ideally MCSA/MCSE/CCNA qualified
- Strong work ethic
- Able to cover on call work on an ad-hoc basis
For more information on this role or other similar roles please contact Ailsa Whaley
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488529