Trade Floor Support Analyst - Investment Banking - London
Trade Floor Support Analyst – Tier 1 Investment Bank – Linux. A well established, Tier 1 Investment Bank is urgently recruiting a Trade Support Analyst to join their growing team in London. This role offers a Trade Support Analyst the chance to work on an award winning core banking platform which is utilised to globally manage assets by Bankers, Traders, Brokers and major Financial Institutions.
The Trade Support Analyst will be able to on the Trade Floor - in a highly agile, collaborative and fast paced environment. The Trade Support Analyst will gain the opportunity to implement, support and maintain new functionality into a sophisticated, front to front office banking solution. This Investment Bank is renowned for its excellent training programs and its ability to develop staff organically, offering excellent internal progression for you the successful Trade Support Analyst.
You the successful Trade Floor Support Analyst will be;
- Support in house Trading Applications
- Support over 100 users on Trade Floor
- Follow the change management and test processes
- Working in a proactive way to avoid back-end problems
- Front-end and back-end problem support
- Back-end support and configuration of the Trading systems
- Work closely with development teams
- Liaise with External Vendors and Exchanges
- System Upgrades
You the successful Trade Support Analyst will have;
- Very strong experience in UNIX/Linux environments
- Experience in scripting languages (Perl, Python, Shell or Bash)
- Prior Trading support experience
- Knowledge of SQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Degree in Computer Science (or related subject)
- Previous experience with ORC Software (Highly Desirable)
Trade Floor Support Analyst – Tier 1 Investment Bank – Linux. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Support Analyst to join a Tier 1 Investment Bank with operations all over the globe. You will receive unrivalled training and exposure to the most exciting working environment. If you have all the relevant skills for the position and are looking for the next step forward in your career, then please don’t hesitate to click apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77553153