A leading F1 manufacturer is looking for Test Technicians to add to their successful team.
The key responsibilities for the Test Technician are:
- Operating Test Rigs/ Dynameters unsupervised on technical components.
- Loading and Removing various types of components and configuring test cells (development test)
- Carrying out Test requests by following procedures
- Running complex development tests
- Sub- assembling work on construction of frames.
The experience needed for a Test Technician are:
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Operating Test Rigs and Dynos
- Working in a powertrain environment
- Experience of constructing rigs
If you want to work for a leading F1 team and have the experienced stated to be a Test Technician, apply for this job.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512757