Java / Python Developer
Java / Python Developer / Fintech / City of London £50K to £60K
We offer the most fantastic opportunity for a Java / Python Developer with 3-5 years development experience to join a leading Fintech company in the City of London. Our client is an established Fintech that trades with many of the markets leading finance houses and investment banks. They have also built and actively provide a leading Mifid II compliant financial trading and research platform.
This really is a great chance for a talented and motivated developer to work with some of the markets leading technologists and to learn from them.
You will join a small team of developers heavily focused successful delivery that are able to work in an agile manner.
The company is technology driven and encourages innovation and self-development. You'll be experimenting, prototyping and driving new development. You will be required to utilise Java and Python to integrate research, fund management, mortgage, lending and other financial information to a set of distributed Java based servers. You will be utilising the latest tools to engage a rapidly expanding client base, and helping the company to grow a core part of its business.
As a Python / Java Developer you'll join a team responsible for systems that are designed to help the business clients manage their data distribution to their global client bases in a controlled and effective manner.
The tools you will be working with:
- Amazon Web Services
The languages you will be working with:
- Minimum 4 years Python development experience
- Passion for technology and writing clean, concise, maintainable code
- Good solid Java experience on core Java and libraries
- Keen to learn new skills
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Reactive and flexible to client demand
- Able to manage work from multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong team player with a great attitude to work
- Collaboration skills 2nd to none with great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to excel in an agile environment
- Interested in Microservices, Reactive programming, Cloud based distribution
Please contact Spencer Whitbread on ************ for further details
Sabre Resource Management is an equal opportunities employer, meaning we don't discriminate applicants against any protected characteristic. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510923