My client has the opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to lead the team and identify and improve key engineering KPIs to ensure all equipment and machinery is maintained and increases productivity.
- Safety & Compliance (technical elements) delivery & improvement
- Adherence to all internal and external safety standards (RMS, Insurance inspections, Legionella, Statutory legislation etc)
- Development of new RMS's
- Continuous improvement of line performance through the RCA and elimination of recurrent reliability issues
- Development & implementation of the site maintenance strategy
- Manage and control the delivery of an R&M budget and management and optimisation of the engineering stores
- CAPEX roadmap development and delivery to mitigate obsolescence, essential replacement and safety improvement issues.
- Identification of step change improvement opportunities in partnership with the manufacturing teams.
- Owning and progressing improvement opportunities in partnership with the manufacturing team,
- Project delivery within agreed framework and scale
- Development and delivery of the facilities agenda
- Energy & utilities management & improvement
- Leadership, organisation and development of the engineering team
- Development of site recruitment roadmap and apprentice training programme to mitigate foreseeable vacancies.
- Definition and implementation of equipment standards.
- Compliance to functional processes & procedures SAP PM, Escalation, etc)
- Delivery of agreed KPIs
- Previous experience of working within a similar FMCG manufacturing / factory engineering department
- Strong interpersonal and developed communication skills (coaching & mentoring).
- Decisive, pro-active, self motivated and assertive
- Internal customer focus with the ability to adapt to the variable demands of the business
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution
- Ability to work under own supervision
- Ability to influence, persuade and lead at all levels of the business
- Appropriate Technical Qualification (BTEC HNC or Engineering degree)
- Completion of a recognised Apprenticeship
- Broad TPM Understanding
- IT literate - Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good analytical and numeric ability
- IOSH qualification (Preferred)
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- SAP user / Superuser
Please ask for further details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511959