Email Content Marketing Manager
Email Content Marketing Manager
As a Barclays Email Content Marketing Manager within our Customer Engagement team, you will have the opportunity to support the Head of Email Marketing Execution in driving significant transformation across the creative quality of the content we produce every day, through the email channel. You will support the team purpose, ambitions and key objectives with genuine energy and a visible passion for your work.
You will be part of the marketing team who support Barclays UK. We form part of "Customer Engagement", which is in the Propositions, Analytics and Customer Engagement team (PACE) team. We are very collaborative, enjoy working in a flexible, agile way in "squads" and embrace hotdesking so you can get to know lots of interesting colleagues!
As an Email Content Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Supporting to drive the significant transformation required across our newly formed Email Content Marketing team
* Managing your individual budgets thoughtfully and efficiently as to maximise the impacts of our funding and ensuring the necessary return on investment
* Creating and producing brilliantly effective email content for the benefit of Barclays UK, differentiating Barclays to our competitors, through our superior quality of communications
* Delivering exceptional end to end campaign management of our email channel content outputs for our key audiences including customers, clients and colleagues
* Owning the embedding and 'after-care' stages of content delivery
* Being organised to enable agile content execution across Barclays UK councils, ensuring tighter creative alignment by receiving briefs from both our content planning and content strategy teams
As an Email Content Marketing Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Extensive marketing experience and proven success working in high performing teams
* Broad experience in delivering content outputs and world-class creative delivery for large-scale organisations, both as a marketing professional and a practitioner of award-winning content outputs
* Extensive experience and proven success in direct marketing, particularly via email
* The ability to plan, schedule and prioritise, with experience in customer targeting, channel management, effective promotion of products, email personalisation, implementation and governance
* A track record of delivering results in competitive markets; prioritising opportunities and activity to have the greatest commercial impact
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509046