Senior Java Developer
My client is a global e-commerce global leader currently looking to expand their development team in London with two new hires. The company experienced significant growth over the last two years and gained more market share and competitive advantage with the technology teams playing a major role in this.
The team you are going to be joining has as a target to build mission critical software that will play a big part in producing higher revenue for the business.
This role is very important in keeping the performance of the team at really high standards and maintaining success and growth.
- You will be part of a cross functional, Agile team of QAs, DB developers, Information Security Experts, Release Engineers and Product Owners that will implement new product features
- You will help with designing and building highly scalable enterprise application and drive current architecture improvements
- You will be the point of contact for specific work streams within the project
- You will provide technical guidance, code reviews and mentor less experienced members of your team
- RESTful APIs
- Very good experience with OOP, data structures, algorithms, multithreading and system level programming
- Experience working in highly Agile environments of CI/CD
- Very good understanding of the importance of testing in all the steps of the SDLC (unit testing, testing frameworks, performance testing, application tuning, load testing
- Very passionate about sharing knowledge but also learning, especially in topics like service design patterns and system architecture
- Critical thinker with the mentality to step up and defend your ideas
Nice to have
- Experience with cloud services, especially AWS
- Previous experience with high volume, transactional, e-commerce solutions
- Experience using web application caching technologies, especially Redis
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510542