Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Mortgage Broker
Mortgage & Protection Advisor - Basic Salary up to £25k DOE plus Uncapped Commission
We are proud to be recruiting for this independent Mortgage Broker, they are a very successful business with offices in Southampton.
Due to excellent growth recently our client is looking for a successful Mortgage & Protection Advisor who has a drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service. You will have experience in selling mortgage products & hold the relevant qualifications. There is NO COLD CALLING in this role as all leads are given & are of a very high quality, you will also receive full case load support.
If you are currently feeling undervalued by your current manager or are just simply looking for a new challenge with great earnings, then this could be the role for you!
Basic salary of up to £25,000 DOE plus a generous commission package. Top earners are achieving in excess of £120k per annum.
Working hours are Monday - Friday with flexibility required to meet customers needs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting first time buyers to seasoned professionals in finding the right mortgage solution from a wide range of exclusive mortgage products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customers needs.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- Cross sell where the opportunity allows.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have an enthusiastic sales approach.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working in the mortgage sector & hold a full CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a fantastic commission package & will be working in a very dynamic office environment.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW!
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512077