Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working on a retained basis with St Annes Community Services in Leeds. St Annes provide a wide range of quality services for people who require support for one or more reasons. They work with people who have a learning disability, have mental health problems, have issues around substance abuse - drugs and/or alcohol - or who are or who have been homeless.
We are a major provider of services across 150 sites, covering the whole of Yorkshire and the North East, employing 1500 employees and 300 casual workers. At St Annes they promote a positive culture, inclusive communication and flexible approach to working. Learning and Development are high priorities and they are confident that they can offer all of the team unrivalled opportunities for a rewarding and long lasting career at St Annes.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of driving forward St Annes financial strategic objectives and ensure the organisation is financially sustainable within an ever changing sector. Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead year-end audit activity with external auditors, ensuring compliance with organisational policies, accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- Produce timely and complete financial accounts and forecasts with appropriate understanding and commentary for presentation to the senior management team and Board of Directors
- Be responsible for pro-active cash flow management; short, medium and long term
- Ensure credit control is effective with timely production of invoices and returns to HMRC
- Provide insightful analysis to the Senior Management Team on a monthly and ad-hoc basis, including variances from budget
- Assist in the development of appropriate methods and techniques to help analyse company financial performance and offer solutions for improvement
- Provide financial analysis as required including:
- Reviewing balance sheets and client monies reconciliations
- Being responsible for production of monthly finance report to the Board and oversee the submission of financial information and returns to our regulators
- Take the lead on investments and pensions working with our investment advisors and pension scheme providers
You will be a qualified accountant with a proactive approach and strong focus on financial performance, excellent communication skills and good team building skills. You will have the ability to challenge when necessary
Excellent remuneration and good benefits package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at ************************ for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959501595