Senior Project Engineer - Cyber Security
Senior Project Engineer ? Cyber Security ? Swindon - £45k - £55k + company car (Friday afternoon off)
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to work with a leading company in the Swindon area. Android app development experience is a must. In return you will work in an exciting and rewarding environment for a top company.
The job entails researching of the connected products and technologies and ensuring they are properly explored,testedandrefined.Thesuccessfulcandidateswouldactassecurityresearchonvariousprojects and explore the potential cyber threats and develop appropriate defences indesign.
- Conduct design, test and deployment of company European IOTServices
- Provide security advice and assurance throughout the project lifecycle and designreviews.
- Facilitate targeted application vulnerability assessments, and ethical hacking acrosssystems.
- Lead projects that involve security focused changes to connected car services/products
- Ensure we are aligning with industry recognised Standards and emerging IoT Standards and referencedesigns.
- Researchandidentificationofnewandemergingsecurityproducts/supplierstechnologiesand application to company projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Android development experience is essential
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Experience with IoT and Cloud connectivity and related security techniques
- Proven knowledge of security methodology andframeworks.
- Proven knowledge of security protocols, Penetration Testing, VulnerabilityAssessments
- Able to conduct technical Risk Assessments using best practice risk management methodologies
- Strong conceptual thinking and communicationskills.
- Knowledge of programming and computer science fundamentals and a deep love for technology
- Understanding of telecom, network and wirelesssystems
- Understanding of Electronic hardware design ispreferable
- Previous experience in a software product development company or in a software outsourced developmentcompany
- Understanding of different SDLC models and testmethodologies
- Self-motivated, flexible and can-doattitude.
For more details on this role please call Mike Walton at Avanti or apply online now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507229