Investment Property Bookkeeper Position
Unique opportunity to build experience. High expectations and rewards from growing property investment company
Your new company
You will be joining a cutting property investment company. With over 10 years' experience developing in over 40 global markets. The company exists to build wealth for their customers. The strength of their reputation is attributed to their detailed focus and integrity. They are around for the long term, and will only expand and grow in the years to come.
Your new role
You will be joining a fun and exciting team, as a key post within a pivotal position. You will be the sole Finance and Administration Officer and it will be up to you to have a strong understanding and fundamentals of accounts. You will need to take on this role with initiative, energy and drive. This is a busy position and requires someone who will thrive within this atmosphere.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable processing
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Checking and reconciling supplier accounts and ledgers
- Preparing payroll and managing expenses claims
- Preparing weekly payment runs ensuring all relevant approvals have been obtained
- Helping preparation of monthly management accounts, annual financial statements & quarterly VAT returns
- To provide administrative support to the Chief Executive and Operations Director, as required
- Involvement in a variety of different projects and tasks to ensure you can gain experience and exposure to the world of PF
- Undertake general admin tasks e.g. dealing with items of correspondence, telephone messages & enquiries
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be comfortable working within a fast paced and changing environment. You will require book keeping skills up to trial balance level. You should have experience with Sage, Xero or be studying towards your AAT/ACCA/CIMA. You will benefit from having previous experience within an SME environment, with demonstrable technical accounting abilities. You will be engaging with senior management within the role and need confident communication with senior positions within the company.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary by a company seeking the best in the industry. You will receive the opportunity for performance related bonuses within the role. You will be joining a team that offers a flexible work schedule.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77513816