Digital Marketing Executive (SEO & Content)
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - (SEO & CONTENT)
BASED CITY, LONDON
c£25,000 - £32,000 + bonus, benefits
Our client, a growing and global player in the property space, is in search of an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join the marketing team.
You will provide support to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver digital campaigns from lead generation, social media communication and trends, right through to raising brand awareness.
- Create reports analyse website traffic, SEO, listing websites and examine new trends in digital marketing
- Develop, implement and maintain organisations website, along with update digital content
- Efficiently use content management systems and analytics tools
- Optimise, manage and deliver email, social media and website campaigns working closely with relevant teams across the business
- Solid experience (circa 2-5 years' experience) in a digital marketing role, ideally from the travel, hospitality, luxury, financial services or real estate/property sectors
- Strong experience in both SEO and content management is essential
- Ideally you will have experience working in an organisation which offers luxury or premium products or services. This experience does not need to have been from a marketing perspective
- Strong communication skills
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509289