Title: Software Product Analyst
Salary: £38000 to £50000
Software Product Analyst required to support new business stream for successful company.
Exciting opportunity for talented and experienced Software Product Analyst to join top team in successful growing Software Consultancy company. Supporting the development of Mobile Apps & Web applications for Local Government.
This is a customer facing Role where you will bridge the gap between external clients and internal technical teams. Experience of defining software requirements and functional design for local authorities/government is required. As is the ability to manage a complex caseload ensuring deadlines are met.
The Software Product Analyst will be responsible for assisting customers to tailor software to specific needs. This involves software configuration and form design/build along with analysing issues to provide input on functional requirements and product design.
Systems are built on modern browser based Java application framework which uses an SQL Database.
Key responsibilities of the Software Product Analyst include:
· Defining software requirements and design
· Working with customers to assess how the software can be tailored to match their specific needs
· Working with customers on configuration settings
· Responsible for creating, building and testing forms using the company Form Designer Tool
· Creating/updating documentation
· Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the systems
· Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
· Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
· Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
· Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
Software Product Analyst requires excellent persuasive written and verbal communication in order to gain credibility with clients.
These are permanent career positions; the company offers great career opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of promoting from within. The company has grown rapidly in the last 10 years to the point where the company is the market leader in the provision of specialist software in their field.
The talented teams in this company are friendly, sociable and collaborative; you will be encouraged to contribute ideas for future expansion plans.
If you fit the bill click apply and submit your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959487210