This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a global FMCG account for one of the leading market research companies in the market.
They are now looking for an Insight Manager who is able to contribute to the accounts successes through providing valuable insights.
You will need to be able to be a credible, reliable, proactive and data driven partner to the Marketing and Sales team.
Main role responsibilities:
- Management of the provision of insights & strong, actionable recommendations
- Development of and engagement with contacts across allocated client category contacts
- Communication with relevant teams globally
- Integration with other data sources
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to appropriately manage expectations with clients
- Proactive and tenacious approach
- Ability to challenge the status quo in pursuit of business objectives
- Articulate business presence with excellent presentation skills
- Aptitude for analytical thinking and the ability to apply skills to clients' business needs
- Consultative selling skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage complex and conflicting client requirements or multiple other projects/tasks
If you are an experienced insight professional looking to join a leader within the market, please apply now for more details!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505103