Glenair UK is based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, and is a leading manufacturer of specialised electrical harnesses and connector systems used widely throughout the military, aerospace, telecommunications, marine and rail industries.
A position has arisen in the Design Office for a Design Engineer to work predominately in our Interconnect Business.
- Responding to customer drawings and enquiries
- Create design proposals using Solidworks
- Work closely with component manufacturing (CNC) and production assembly shop floors
- Provide design and engineering support to both colleagues and customers
- The ability to understand and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to communicate and engage with people across all levels
- 10 year?s experience preferably in precision machining or cable / wire harnesses manufacture however other related component industries will be considered
- meticulous attention to detail is essential.
We offer a competitive benefits package including subsidised restaurant, pension plan, healthcare scheme, 32 days (this includes statutory days), bonus scheme and compressed working. Salary is to be discussed at the interview process.
Strictly no agencies
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513006