Interim Tax Accountant
Alexander Daniels have been engaged to work with a household name organisation, who have been performing exceptionally well in recent years and are undergoing some extremely positive change.
Covering a maternity the organisation seek an Interim Tax Accountant to join the business for 9 months within their luxury offices in Coventry.
The Tax Accountant will complete direct and indirect tax returns ensuring compliance within a timely manner. You will provide key support to the Head of Tax and provide sound advice in an efficient manner.
As Interim Tax Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Corporation Tax Computations
- Employment Tax
- Tax & VAT returns
- Month end and year end reconciliations of tax returns
- Provide Tax advice to the business to enable decision making
In order to considered you must have/be:
- ATT, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Tax Accounting experience within a similar role
- Corporation Tax and VAT experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide advice to wider business on tax related issues
- Available to start within 2 weeks
If you feel as though you meet the requirements of this Tax Accountant vacancy please do not hesitate to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510357