Software Architect - Senior Designer
Software Architect - Senior Designer is required by a growing organisation based in West London to join a Architecture Team who take overall ownership and responsibility for the designing and implementing software solutions. paying up to £80K + bens
Key responsibilities are the following:
- Design and execute software solutions to address business needs
- Own the software architecture, design and implementation
- Lead the software teams in terms of development methodology and processes
Skills I am looking for :
- Solid Software Design skills
- Experience in Linux kernel and device driver development
- Design new platforms from scratch
- C/C++ development skills
- Experience in IP protocols and video streaming - would be advantageous
My client is not looking for someone who hands-on they are looking for a Software Architect who has a strong design skills as you will be designing a new platform , so you will be analysing my clients current situation and making recommendations and designing a new one.
My client are an award-winning organisation who are looking to reward this Software Architect a salary of between £75k-£80K + bens.
If you are an experienced Software Architect - Senior Designer who is looking for a new challenge and get a buzz from working in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of an award-winning team then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506282