Job title: Insurance Consultant
Salary: up to £20,000 basic depending on experience + monthly bouns + benefits
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business that works hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. They have built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
We have fantastic permanent opportunities for Insurance Consultants to join our insurance Brokers Division based in Worcester.
The purpose of the role is to provide bespoke insurance solutions that meet the clients needs whilst responding to client queries in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a varied and challenging client focussed role with excellent development opportunities long term.
- Act as a point of contact for clients, providing professional support, advice and guidance relating to
- Supporting the team to achieve joint sales targets - including management of debt, conversion, retention metrics and financial budgets
- Build and maintain effective relationships with potential clients, existing customers, colleagues and business partners.
- Produce documentation to a high level of accuracy and correspond with clients clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Maintain good client records with a focus on quality information and well documented financial transactions.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Experience within a similar client focussed role would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail
- The ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Confident in building relationships with corporate clients
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510089