Graduate Trainee Accountant
This business is a global distribution company based in South Bradford (accessible from Leeds, Huddersfield, Bradford and Wakefield). The company is a market leader, not only in the UK, but across the world, they are therefore the largest business in their sector.
They have a fantastic finance function that has grown over the last 18 months, and they are now looking for a driven and highly ambitious Graduate Trainee Accountant, to join their finance team and work directly under their Financial Controller.
They will offer full training, support, development and career progression for the successful candidate - this therefore is a really is a fantastic opportunity to start your ACCA/CIMA studies with a company that will offer you the relevant support and training alongside them.
The role will be responsible for the following key duties:
- Coding and processing manual expense invoices
- Resolve supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Credit card coding and processing
- Month end reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Intercompany Recharges
- Assist in year end work and liaison with auditors
- Assist with budgeting process
- Cash flow forecasting
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate will:
- Be an Accounting and Finance (or similar) graduate or AAT Qualified as a minimum - Essential
- Have previous experience of accounts administration or transactional processing - Essential
- Have the desire to continue or start ACCA/CIMA studies - Essential
- Have previous knowledge of SAP - Desirable
The role will initially be a mix of transactional processing and management accounts, but they are keen for the successful candidate to progress quickly in to a full management accountant/commercial finance role.
The business can offer:
- Full study package for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- Company bonus scheme
- 37.5 hour working week
- Contributory pension
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510763