Enterprise Master Data Lead / Data Manager
As the Enterprise Master Data Lead, you will be required to drive and support the agenda for the appropriate ownership, stewardship and the control of master data within the business (Automotive Engineering). As a critical milestone, the Enterprise Mater Data Lead will need to ensure that all data owners and data stewards across the business have the knowledge & tools required to deliver the master data into the business that meets the required quality standards in a consistent and efficient manner.
As the successful Enterprise Master Data Lead you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience of managing or coordinating and driving Master Data activities on an enterprise scale.
- Experience of implementing Master Data Management standards, processes and controls.
- Experience of successfully managing key business processes; documenting, improving, and monitoring compliance.
- Knowledge of Data Governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets.
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design.
Although your base location will be Coventry, the Enterprise Master Data Lead will need to travel to other sites both within the UK and internationally to.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506051