Flight Simulator Engineer
Job Title: Flight Simulator Engineer
Exciting new 4 month (with the potential to extend) Fixed term Contract opportunity for a Flight Simulator Engineer to join one of our leading clients based in Shrewsbury providing operational readiness training, mission rehearsal, electronic warfare training for military and international armed forces.
Core/ Key Responsibilities:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Simulator Engineer based at our RAF Shawbury site. The role would suit someone with excellent computer skills. Working as part of a small team the role will support the UK Engineering Manager in the following:
* Provide support of the onsite Flight Safety International full motion simulator with Rockwell Collins Harmony Visual system and a number of cockpit procedural trainers.
* Be responsible for the coordination, maintenance and onsite management of all aspects of the daily operation and running of the department.
* Ensuring that the Company's Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered.
Qualification and skills:
* Qualified simulator engineer with relevant experience on full motion simulators.
* Good working knowledge of simulators including Health and Safety Legislation and Practices.
* Utilises own initiative, plans workload for self to ensure all work tasks, are allocated and completed in a safe and timely manner.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Innovative thinker, capable of putting forward new ideas.
* Placing safety at the foremost of all decisions.
* Able to flex communication style to meet the needs of the individual, including providing clear and concise verbal and written information.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and
commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on ************ or visit our website ******************
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510789