Deputy Store Manager - Cult Brand
This cult retail brand offers a unique and passionate retail environment. It is instantly recognisable as one of the most supportive and dedicated retailers to team development and supportive training on the high street.
A true British retailer who has secured cult success for the truly style conscious customer.
This retail business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share. They are recognised as one of the high streets great performers and are still hungry to achieve successful growth over the next 5 years.
The company has built up a phenomenal reputation in the UK, they are now looking to complement their existing teams by attracting the very best talent from the Industry to help them continue their outstanding organic growth.
This is undoubtedly the most exciting time to join the business!
Deputy Manager role:
We are searching for a passionate Deputy Manager who loves working in a high paced retail environment, where customer service, customer experience and team development / progression is without question the number 1 focus.
We are searching for an incredible retailer:
- An inspiring leader, who loves to nurture their team.
- Someone who is looking for personal growth with oodles of training and internal opportunities.
- You love life.
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic, sprightly and want to work in a retail that creates a sense of fun.
- You are loyal and naturally go above and beyond.
- You are commercial and can develop store sales.
- You customer is number!
What experience do you need to be a Deputy Manager?
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years? experience as a Deputy Manager or Assistant Manager or Store Manager in retail.
- You will be hungry to develop your career and love retail!
- Experience of a blue-chip retail brand is essential.
- Hungry for progression.
- 100% hands on approach.
- Commercially minded.
- Excellent motivator.
You will currently be working as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Store Manager, Senior Sales, Supervisor, Team Leader or Concession Manager of a high street store.
If you think this role excites you, the brand will blow you away!!!
2017 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 12th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959488842