Angular Front End Developer
- Front End Angular Developer
- Woking, Surrey
- £50k + Excellent Benefits Package DOE
Our Enterprise Consulting Client is looking for a number of Front End Angular Developers to help their teams deliver modern web applications.
Your role will exist within multidisciplinary AGILE teams working for clients in both public and private sectors.
In addition to your proven Angular skills, you will be familiar with a variety of other front end technologies and will be proactive in researching improvements in front end delivery to ensure the client remains at the forefront of software development.
You will have knowledge of best practices in accessibility, and responsive design with a desire to create a great user experience (UX/UI).
You will be a confident communicator, able to articulate your solutions to technical teams as well as being able to explain the benefits of different approaches to our end customers.
Several of the client's customers include Government and MOD Departments, therefore you will be a candidate that is able to obtain Government Security Clearance, or someone that has been previous Security Cleared in the past.
Essential Technical Experience
- Proven Angular Development (minimum 2yrs Commercial Experience)
- HTML 5
- Consuming RESTful services
- Bootstrap / Responsive design
- Expertise in understanding of how browsers differentiate from each other (IE9+, Safari, iOS).
- Front end test frameworks (Karma/Protractor etc.)
- Understanding of Accessibility standards primarily WCAG
- Ability to create Angular Views and CSS from scratch.
- AGILE Processes.
- User Experience (UX) Solution Delivery.
- Automation Testing and exposure to Automated Test Frameworks.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Full Software Development Lifecycle.
Nice to have skills/Desirable
- Previous experience building RESTful APIs in C#, Java, or PHP
- Experience in working in agile environments, particularly familiar with Scrum as well as using BDD
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Work well in a team, able to get the best out of others
- Ability to work across several projects or opportunities at the same time
- Adaptive to change, having comfort in a fast-changing technology environment
- Committed to produce work of high quality
- Strong work ethic and committed to seeing the team succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great Consulting business that has a fantastic client base. From the get go you will be involved in some highly interesting projects and programmes which are fully immersive.
You have the opportunity to capitalise on what you already know, but also to learn and get involved in new technology and new ways of working.
If the job description looks like it was written for you, please don't delay - The client is looking to interview and offer now, with a view to an immediate start or a commencement in the New Year (whichever suits you best).
Click APPLY now and I'll be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484864