Pensions Team Leader - New Business
Job Title: Pensions Team Leader ? New Business
Job Ref: LH/19284
A boutique Pensions firm, this firm provides a range of pensions and investment services and is renowned for its customer focused environment. This is a great opportunity to join a company where you will really contribute to the growth and development of the firm. You will be provided with training and support from the operational team.
About the role:
As the Pensions Team Leader, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager. You will be playing an important role in running the New Business team. This is a customer focused team so you will ensure that the customer receives excellent service and manage and develop of the team
- Day to day running of the new business team.
- Development and motivation of your team members.
- Being a point of contact for the team and other areas of the business when queries arise.
- Producing monthly MI for senior directors.
- Allocate daily work-streams to ensure service levels are managed.
- Be a point of reference for escalated queries, seeking to resolve these quickly and efficiently.
- Hold disciplinary meetings should the need arise and manage any employee issues.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
- You will have current experience within Financial Services, ideally pensions, you will have current managerial responsibilities and be customer service focused while balancing business needs and requirements.
- You should have strong leadership skills, have a motivational mindset and lead by example.
- Attention to detail and planning, organising skills will help you in this role.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959508879