Agile Coach/Scrum Master- Perm -Glasgow
I am looking to speak with an experienced Agile Coach/Scrum Master to join an award-winning cutting-edge technology centre in Glasgow. This role offers a challenging working environment for Agile enthusiasts who have experience with coaching multiple teams in order to achieve smooth technical project delivery.
To qualify for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- Strong background coaching teams in Agile environment
- Ability to adapt and find the best approach that works for various teams
- Previous experience hosting Agile related workshops and training courses
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Agile techniques such as ATDD, TDD, CI/CD, Continuous Testing, Pairing and Automated Testing
- Demonstrable experience dealing directly with the Development teams on end to end project delivery
Previous experience working in banking is beneficial but not essential.
If you are looking for your next challenge in the Agile world- please apply immediately and we can discuss this role in more detail!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506974