AWS Developer / Tech Lead
Jumar Solutions are excited to be recruiting an AWS Developer, for a well-known international IT company with offices in the UK.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced AWS Developer to work with this market leading company, whilst developing your commercial development experience with Scala.
Ideally, you will have prior experience of Java or Scala development, there will be an opportunity to cross-train.
You will be working on an interesting greenfield project, leading a team of similarly skilled Developers, delivering a unique project.
You will be involved in interesting and varied work, working alongside the existing Agile Scrum teams to develop outstanding customer software that exceeds the customer's expectations.
You will be guaranteed a minimum of 6 months work however, there is a strong opportunity for further work/extension.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable IT organisations in the UK, working on with an important end-client.
Responsibilities & Skills
- A minimum of 2 years building AWS based solutions
- At least one year's experience of leading a software delivery team
- Experience of creating automated build pipelines
- Prior experience of Linux
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience of Java and/or Scala development
- Ideally SC clearance eligible (Min 5 years UK residency)
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
The client is looking for Developers to work on contracts in a digital centre on South Coast in West Sussex, the role is within an easy commute of Brighton, Hove, Shoreham-by-Sea, Littlehampton, Worthing, Horsham, Chichester, Southwick and Crawley.
If you are actively looking for a new role or due to finish your current contract, please get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505769