2nd Line / 3rd Line Infrastructure Support Analyst
2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, with strong IT support experience across the Microsoft Tech stack including cloud (specifically Azure), networking topologies and virtualisation is required for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, Hampshire ? paying from £27,000 - £30,000.
Working for a technology focused organisation based in Portsmouth, the Infrastructure Engineer will be predominantly providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the varied customer base. This support will be across Microsoft technologies such as MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 to name a few. You will also be supporting various cloud and virtualisation server and networking technologies.
- Strong IT support background ? 2nd line support with some exposure to 3rd Line
- Strong infrastructure experience ideally within a managed service environment
- Strong experience of supporting customers across Microsoft technologies
- Strong MS Exchange, Active Directory and Office 365 / O365 experience
- Experience of cloud and virtualisation technologies
- Experience of networking topologies and wireless networks
- Ideally hold professional IT certifications such as MCP, MCSA, Network+ etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
This position would suit a 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer / 2nd Line Support Engineer / 2nd Line Support Analyst ? who has strong 2nd Line support experience with some exposure to 3rd Line that is looking for progression.
This 2nd/3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is looking to start ASAP and will be paying between £27,000 - £30,000 depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959506829