Infrastructure Engineer / Architect Linux AWS
Infrastructure Engineer / Architect (Linux AWS Networking TCP LAN/WAN HFT ITIL). The UK?s leading online financial derivatives trading site is seeking a highly skilled Infrastructure Architect. Acting as a subject matter expert you will ensure that infrastructure is considered at the beginning of new projects at that it is fit for purpose. You?ll liaise with stakeholders and other team leads to assist with the evaluation of proof of concepts and help steer the technology direction as well as analysing existing systems and proposed changes; investigating and advising on what impact these changes may have on live / production systems.
This Infrastructure Engineer / Architect is a senior high profile role within the company. You will be a key influencer in technology choices and strategy moving forward.
Collaborative team environment based in City offices with a good / work life balance.
- Strong Infrastructure experience within a mission critical production environment
- Experience of writing architectural design documents and reviewing designs from others
- Strong Linux skills
- Solid AWS experience
- Good knowledge of Private / Cloud technologies
- Good understanding of core networking concepts; including TCP, DNS, LAN/WAN protocols and datacentre architectures
- Familiar with global web caching technologies e.g. Akamai CDN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to form strong working relationships; happy presenting to senior stakeholders and able to produce clear documentation
- Desirable: experience with low latency network technologies, knowledge of high frequency trading (HFT) / Exchange platforms
As an Infrastructure Engineer / Architect you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Infrastructure Engineer / Architect opportunity.
Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer / Architect (Linux Networking TCP LAN/WAN HFT ITIL); Location: London; Salary: £85,000 to £100,000 + bonus + benefits
This Infrastructure Engineer / Architect (Linux Networking TCP LAN/WAN HFT ITIL) vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959505586