Social Media Officer
The Social Media Officer role is working for a large Consultancy business based in Hereford.
The role will work to develop and manage the online social media presence for the business.
Our client is a specialist consultancy business based in Hereford.
The Social Media Officer role involves:
- Developing and managing the online social media presence for the business
- Ensuring that the social media presence is in line with the company's policy
- Representing the business across various platforms and producing content for digital channels
- Designing and implementing new and creative social media content
- Creating and engaging with a community online
- Planning, writing, posting and editing news and web content
- Monitoring and responding to community feedback
- Integrating the social media presence with effective website management and online content to provide a presence for clients
- Attending regular team meetings
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify marketing opportunities
In order to be considered for the Social Media Officer role, you must have:
- Excellent experience within creating content for online channels
- Experience managing and uploading content to social media channels
- Experience within digital communications, and analysing online activity
- The ability to use digital software
- The ability to travel when necessary
The Social Media Officer role is offering an experienced candidate that opportunity to work for a fantastic business based in Hereford. The role is initially a 6 month contract, but could have the potential to extend.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959507041