Penetration and Vulnerability Engineer
Penetration and Vulnerability Engineer
Bristol - Permanent
About the company:
ForgeRock® rocks when others are rolling. We aren?t your typical high-tech company and aren?t looking for typical people. We look for real people. Whoever you are. Whatever you are. While you play well with others you aren?t afraid to be you and let others be themselves. Someone has called you wicked smart before, but you would never refer to yourself that way.
ForgeRock pioneered open source identity and access management, went on to invent identity relationship management for customer identities, and is now busy playing with the identity of things. Yes, we?re growing fast, but we remain true to our start up culture. We?re decidedly creative, we?re always learning, no one hesitates to ask questions, and we?re on a never-ending search for new ideas.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it?s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using. Please read more about us at ************* or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at ********************************.
ForgeRock, the innovative global open source Identity vendor headquartered in San Francisco, CA, is currently hiring for a Penetration and Vulnerability Engineer to join our team in Bristol! If you have a strong security testing background or an interest in the latest penetration tools and technologies and want an opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, you will love working in our ultra casual, life focused environment where we put the emphasis on providing the tools, benefits, and perks in place that allow you to focus on your work while maintaining balance to your life.
- Define and implement strategy for security testing of Identity Management products
- Perform hands-on security tests and code reviews to discover security related issues
- Reproduce exploits and confirm possible security vulnerabilities
- Act as a specialist to advise engineers about security best practices
- Communicating vulnerability findings verbally and in writing
- Liaise with internal teams to improve security and manage issues
- Perform, monitor, analyse security scans of ForgeRock products continuously
- Develop internal security and penetration tests using best industry practices
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Up to date with the latest penetration testing tools and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Web application penetration testing.
- Experience exploiting vulnerabilities in web servers and clients.
- Hands-on experience in script development related to penetration testing activity
- Ability to demonstrate manual and automated testing of all of OWASP #10 categories.
- Solid understanding of cryptography and encryption schemes (symmetric, asymmetric, and hashing).
- Good understanding of the components of a secure DLC/SDLC.
- Expert knowledge of security risks related to web applications, web services, web browsers, databases and client/server architectures.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in an Engineering or Science Discipline.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We?ve grown enormously, but remain true to the innovative, can-do start up values that got us here. Most important of all, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that?s who we want to succeed with every day. Below is just a few of the great things we have to offer at ForgeRock:
- A great team of smart, fun and genuinely nice individuals.
- Awesome company culture focused around providing a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Regular office bonding events, from lunches and happy hours to group offsite and hack-days
- Well-stocked fridges, whether you?re hungry or thirsty
- Competitive benefits and perks
- We?re Mac-friendly!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Amazing offices across the globe ? San Francisco HQ; Vancouver, WA; London & Bristol, UK; Grenoble, FR; Oslo, NO; Singapore, Australia & counting!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959510570