Senior Compliance Manager - Insurance
Title: Senior Compliance Manager ? Insurance
Date: 10th November 2017
Our client, a Global Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager. The individual would support the Compliance function in identifying risks across the business and helping to promote a proactive compliance culture in the firm.
- Provide regulatory advice and guidance to Senior Management and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify any regulatory or potential regulatory issues ensure that they are rectified.
- Review regional compliance standards ? identifying & helping to resolve issues.
- Reporting and follow-up of global thematic compliance reviews relating to Group Insurance.
- Supporting Group Insurance in discharging its responsibilities to comply with applicable regulations.
- Monitor the progress of regulatory projects and resolve issues when necessary.
- Develop relationships with the Insurance Business and Regional Compliance teams.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects.
- Lead and manage the preparation of compliance risk assessments and in line with the compliance monitoring plan.
The preferred candidate will have gained some financial services experience within a regulatory environment with a strong knowledge of compliance and insurance. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to interact at all levels of business effectively. This is an excellent role for someone looking to develop their career within compliance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to ************************* or call ************* for a confidential discussion.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509390