Principal Enterprise IT Architect
Working for a leading Public Sector organisation you will identify IT solutions and methodologies that will align information technology with the specific business strategies. You will also directly line manager a team of 4 senior architect.
* Be the principal IT Architect and provide the technical leadership and direction in relation to IT infrastructure, networks and systems
* Be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of all IT architecture enterprise models, solutions and their lower components.
* Produce, or act as primary contributor and implement the IT strategy and policy
* Ensure that the overall ICT architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for security, resilience and quality.
* Oversee the technical requirements of Projects/Programmes and provide leadership to ensure delivery of objectives.
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* Proven track record of driving and leading large scale architectural enterprise projects throughout an entire business through to completion.
* Experience in reviewing and selecting Enterprise, Technical and Applications Architecture solutions
* Experience of working within mobile, cloud and infrastructure environments
* Knowledge of ITIL Quality Assurance processes
* In depth understanding of the architectural concepts of the Open Group Architecture Framework(TOGAF)
* Will possess recognised industry qualifications (Microsoft, Cisco, TOGAF, ITIL)
This role is working inside of IR35 and will pay between £350 - £390 + HP PAYE or £450 - £510 UMBRELLA / Deemed ltd per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509863